- Tap on the Colour Picker icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the panel that appears, you’ll see 4 icons at the bottom, the one on the right says “palette”. Select that one.
- Tap the + icon in the top right of the popup, and a new empty palette space will appear.
- Tap on where it says “Untitled Palette” and give your palette a name.
- Now you can input your colour palette by either entering the HSB, RGB or HEX value in the “Values” area or find a colour you like using the “Classic” or “Disk” options at the bottom of the panel.
- Once you find a colour you like, or you’ve entered the value of the colours, tap in the blank palette space below (you’ll see your newly created palette area just above the bottom icons of the panel), and this will add a swatch of the colour to the palette.
- To delete a colour swatch from the palette – tap and hold on the colour and you’ll see “delete” appear above it. Tap that to remove the colour. To delete and entire palette, swipe to the left on the palette itself and select “delete”.
If you have a colour already in the colour picker icon, you can add it to your colour palette by opening the panel and tapping directly in the colour palette swatch area.